“I am proud to be part of Perma Atlas. I believe Perma Atlas is a visionary, and promising initiative. Greening the High Atlas seems to be possible and reachable through a unique collaborative effort of visionary leaders, permaculture experts and dedicated volunteers, united by the motivation to improve the world we live in.”
- Studied Sociology and Anthropology in Vienna and Paris;
- has over 10 years experience with the United Nations and international NGO’s in Afrika;
- project planning, management and evaluation, donor contact
- Rainwater collections, sustainability, healthcare for mother and child
- has lived and worked in Spain, Austria, France, West-Afrika, USA and The Netherlands.